During the #BHHSummit on October 29, one of the panel discussions will discuss “How did we ever live without telemedicine?”.
Telemedicine is not new and has been around for decades without being fully adopted by patients nor healthcare professionals. But things changed those past months! Telemedicine became the privileged access to the healthcare system, forcing people into trying … and adopting it. Are we finally reaching the golden age of digital health and telemedicine in particular? What will the future look like? What new opportunities will emerge to bring healthcare to the patients even more? Where are we in terms of regulation and reimbursement?
Join these experts in the discussion:
- Dr. César Morcillo, Medical Director at Sanitas Digital Hospital
- Manel Peiró, Director of the Institute for Healthcare Management at Esade
- Eloy Gomez, Head of Hematology Business Franchise at Novartis Oncology
- Elena Torrente, Digital Health Development Deputy Director at DKV
- Pablo Mas, COO at MeetingDoctors
The session will be moderated by Estefania Oliver, Tech journalist at Crónica Global.
Don’t miss it on October 29 and reserve your free ticket to the #BHHSummit here!