During the #BHHSummit on October 29, one of the panel discussions will discuss “State of investment in digital health”.
We just closed Q3 and total funding in digital health is already higher than last year. 2020 is set to be a record year in digital health funding. Although the investment world held its breath for a short while at the beginning of the unexpected and unprecedented global pandemic, investment didn’t stop, quite the reverse, seeing the creation of new funds and the 1st deals happening fully remotely. Where do we stand right now? What will the end of the year and the coming years look like? What are digital health investors more interested in? Are investment rules changing? What should entrepreneurs looking to raise money be aware of?
Join these experts in the discussion:
- Sophie Ehrlich, Senior Vice President, Life Sciences & Healthcare at Silicon Valley Bank
- Lara Koole, Investment Director at Philips Ventures
- Rocio Pillado, Partner at Adara Ventures
- Logan Plaster, Media Director at Startup Health
- Miguel Valls, Founding Partner at Alta Life Sciences
The session will be moderated by Tim Smith, Iberia Correspondent at Sifted.
Don’t miss it on October 29 and reserve your free ticket to the #BHHSummit here!