The Frontiers Health 2020 conference on November 12 and 13 is getting closer! It emerged over the last years as one of the premier global events on digital health and innovation in healthcare. Given the circumstances, the format of the 2020 edition will be hybrid combining online global streaming together with offline events and activities held at Local Hubs in multiple locations such as Italy, Germany, Finland, Malta, Spain, Switzerland and USA all streamed globally too.
The conference will be dedicated to the digital health innovation in the context of the ‘new normal’ focusing on telemedicine, digital therapies, breakthrough technologies, patient-centricity, healthcare transformation, investments and ecosystem development. The program will start at 2:00 pm CET on both days with plenary sessions (talks and panels) and parallel break-out sessions (masterclass, workshop, deep-dive formats).
As always, at Frontiers Health, you will meet leading health innovators from pharmaceutical and medical devices companies, public health sector, health insurance companies, health service providers, investors and successful scale-ups and start-ups. The keynote speakers’ line-up is also impressive and not to be missed, featuring:
- Roberto Ascione, CEO at Healthware Group
- David Benshoof Klein, CEO at Click Therapeutics
- Jeff Dachis, CEO and Founder at OneDrop
- Gottfried Ludewig, Director General Digitalisation and Innovation of the Federal Ministry of Health, Germany
- Carlos Nueno, President at Teladoc Health
- Grace Park, Co-Founder and President at DocDoc
- Kuldeep Singh Rajput, CEO and Founder at Biofourmis
- Andrew Thompson, Managing Director at Spring Ridge Ventures
- David Van Sickle, CEO at Propeller Health
Apart from the content sessions, the priority of Frontiers is also to ensure the fruitful networking among all the participants, no matter online or offline. All the participants will get the access to the networking tool and a chance to reach any of 1000+ of expected experts from all parts of the world.
But the good news doesn’t end there! Our partners from Frontiers offer all BHH members a great discount of 20% off the regular prices! Make sure you book your ticket via this link an get your discount to the conference!