Given the massive disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, one of the most significant changes recently observed in the clinical trials landscape is the acceleration of the adoption of decentralized trial designs and in particular Direct to Patient shipping models. It’s taken a slow, long-term industry trend and accelerated it rapidly.
Experienced panelists working in the clinical trials world will share their insights and experiences with decentralized trials and the leverage of digital solutions that are allowing to adopt a patient-centric focus when creating and running clinical trials.
Topics that will be covered includes:
- What are decentralized clinical trials?
- What does the decentralized trials global landscape look like?
- What is a Direct to Patient (DtP) trial?
- How has COVID been an inflection point for DtP trials?
- How have trial designs shifted and supply chain strategies changed to accommodate for an increased need for flexibility and decentralization?
- What are some of the barriers clinical trials stakeholders are experiencing to implement these kinds of trials? Any difference between regions?
- Are decentralized trials the future of clinical trials designs going forward?
Moderator Aline Noizet, Chief International Officer at Barcelona Health Hub, will talk with Dr. Andrea Zobel, Senior Director Personalized Supply Chain of World Courier, Henk Dieteren, Clinical Supply Chain Solutions Consultant of Suvoda, and Aneta Woroniecka-Osio, MD, Clinical Project Manager / DCT Leadership of Bayer.
Mark your agenda now and make sure you tune in for this episode of the #BHHSeries! We hope to see you on Wednesday September 8th at 6pm CET here.