Barcelona Health Hub will be hosting the first Edition of “BHH Investors Day” on 12th December. BHH Investors Day aims to foster synergies between startups and investors from the digital health sector.
BHH will appoint a Selection Committee, that will be composed by members from relevant VCs. The Selection Committee will choose a maximum of 10 projects -amongst the ones presented- that will have the opportunity to pitch in front of the Panel of Investors during BHH Investors Day.
The companies presenting will have each one a total of 8 minutes on the main stage; 4 minutes for the pitch and 4 minutes for Questions & Answers.
The Panel of Investors will be formed by leading experts from the ecosystem: Guy Nohra, General Manager at Alfa Life Sciences; Marta G. Zanchi, Founder and CEO at Nina Capital; Carlos Gallardo, Managing Director at CG Health Ventures; and Frederic Llordachs, Partner at Braincats Consulting.
- 09:00 – 09:30: Registration
- 09:30 – 09:45: Presentation of BHH Investors Day
- 09:45 – 10:30: Panel discussion “Investment Trends and Challenges in Digital Health”
- 10:30 – 11:30: Coffee Networking
- 11:00 – 12:40: Startups Pitches (4 min pitch + 4 min Q&A each)
- 12:40 – 13:00: KeyNote Speaker
- 13:00 – 13:15: BHH Investors Day Award
- 13:15 – 14:00: Networking
Call for submissions
Submissions are open now until 13th November.
Startups members of BHH can send a PowerPoint deck in English of max 5 slides to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: BHH Investors Day.
Selected startups will be notified by the end of November.
If you are a startup member of BHH or an investor, and you would like to attend the event, please get your ticket here
We hope to see you there!