Generali, one of the leading insurance companies in the Spanish market, is committed to open innovation to design disruptive solutions within the corporation. Together with Innsomnia, it has launched a challenge to startups in the field of e-health, one of the most dynamic industries and one that is experiencing greater growth following the coronavirus crisis.
Specifically, Generali is looking for startups in the field of e-health that can provide new health solutions, products and services. On the one hand, the insurance company seeks to find innovative and disruptive solutions in the field of telemedicine, as well as to design new business models. Within this framework, the company seeks new ways of interacting with its clients in a personalized way, and especially to promote contact with clients who live in less densely populated geographical areas.
On the other hand, Generali wants to extend its offer to new clients and market niches by means of innovative and differential products, as well as through prevention and added value services.
The startups that develop solutions adapted to the objectives set by the company will be able to present their proposals until August 3, 2020. From then on, the evaluation committee will have one week to choose the startup that will develop the Proof of Concept together with Generali and Innsomnia.
In addition to being able to develop your product jointly with a large corporation, the benefits of the selected startups during the acceleration period includes:
- Specific mentoring, adapted to the technological development needs of your project with a follow-up by Innsomnia and senior mentors recognized in the insurtech field.
- Accompaniment in areas such as legal advice and communication to make your project grow.
- Technological credits with Innsomnia’s strategic partners.
- The possibility of reaching an agreement with the company after developing the Proof of Concept.
- Networking and international networking through The Talent Route, the first and largest international and independent network of Fintech and Insurtech accelerators in Europe, with more than 3,000 startups and 5,000 tested solutions in the market.
If you are interested, you can find more information here.