We will discuss the use of telemedicine and virtual medical consultation during the Covid-19 pandemic. Experts from the sector will discuss the adaptation process of professionals and patients to the new situation, the healthcare response, the detection of shortcomings, as well as many other aspects.
Don’t miss this new episode where you’ll be joining:
- Laia Arnal (Business Development Manager, VHIR)
- Joan Barrubés (Director Executive Master at the Directorate of Health Organizations, Esade)
- Meritxell Cucala (Assistant Director of Nursing, Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau)
- Dr. Oscar Garcia-Esquirol (Medical Director, Barcelona Health Hub)
- Dr. Josep Vidal (Family Doctor and Research and Innovation Technician of the Territorial Management of Central Catalonia, ICS)
The event will be moderated by Estefania Oliver, journalist at Crónica Global, and presented by Luis Badrinas, CEO Barcelona Health Hub & Community of Insurance. Cristian Pascual, President at Barcelona Health Hub, will present the closing remarks.
This episode will be in Spanish. We hope to see you this Wednesday June 10 at 4:30pm here!