The world was hit by the same invisible enemy. Governments and healthcare systems took different measures to track and fight this virus and protect their citizens. In this new episode, we will discuss with experts from 5 different continents how the situation had been handled in their respective countries and the lessons learned.
We’ll talk with experts from 5 continents:
- From Chile: Dr. Gabriel Escalona, Trauma Surgeon & Chief Product Manager at Training Competence
- From United Kingdom: Nicola Haywood, HealthCare CIO, Co-founder of TECH4CV19
- From United States: Dr. Aditi Joshi, Emergency Physician and Medical Director at JeffConnect
- From Singapore: Felix Oen, CEO of Kang Healthcare
- From Nigeria: Tunde Salako, CEO of Hadiel
This international oriented episode will be in English. We hope to see you this Wednesday June 3 at 5pm here!