The objective of the study “Estudio sobre la consulta de salud virtual y sus beneficios para el sistema sanitario” is to implement telemedicine in Spain for the widespread adoption of virtual medical consultation.
This study is very important for our society and for the benefit of individuals. It is a comprehensive project that includes an academic, scientific, legal and social analysis of the situation. It proposes international success stories and proposals to improve the Spanish health system through telemedicine. The aim is to present it to the authorities in order to influence the regulation of virtual medical consultation.
In this webinar on Thursday July 16 at 10:00am, Barcelona Health Hub and Esade Creapolis will present the conclusions of the study on the potential of virtual medical consultation for the health system and proposals to promote it.
Welcome and introduction:
- Oriol Alcoba, General Director at Esade Creapolis
- Luis Badrinas, CEO at Barcelona Health Hub and Community of Insurance
Presentation of the study:
- Joan Barrubés, Associate Director of the Executive Master in Management of Healthcare Organizations at Esade, partner of Antares Consulting and co-author of the report
Debate, moderated by Joan Barrubés:
- Manel Peiró, Director at Institute for Healthcare Management of Esade and co-author of the report
- Cristian Pascual, President at Barcelona Health Hub and CEO & Co-Founder Mediktor
- Oscar García-Esquirol, Vice President at Barcelona Health Hub and Medical Director & Co-Founder Mediktor
- Joan Barrubés and Cristian Pascual
Don´t miss this exciting webinar. We hope to see you this Thursday July 16 at 10:00am (CEST) here!