Exclusive opportunity to develop your career with ISDI Business School
As part of our commitment towards professional development and the impact of digital transformation, Barcelona Health Hub together with ISDI Business School are offering to all Barcelona Health Hub members the exclusive opportunity to keep developing their careers with a € 5,000 scholarship to study either ISDI’s Master in Internet Business (MIB) and ISDI’s Master in Digital Analytics (MDA) starting both on October 2020.
Master in Internet Business (MIB) is the leading MBA in Spain in digital transformation since over a decade ago with top experts coming from first tier companies such as Google, Amazon, Salesforce or Microsoft among others. The MIB is the first comprehensive master’s program centered on the transformation, professionalization and specialization of digital business with 3 main blocks:
- Knowledge Delivery. The professional world has changed, and many of its paradigms have become obsolete. That’s why it’s key to reinterpret it by relearning the new know-how of this modern era. During the MIB, you will learn about the latest knowledge, methods and skills of the digital age—from top digital experts.
- Strategic Vision Implementation. Business knowledge is only integrated efficiently when the student applies it to the transformation of a real company. During the MIB, this implementation forms part of the Core Project, the digitalization of a real SME in which group work is carried out using Agile methodologies with a dedicated tutor.
- Market Experimentation. During the program, we compare and contrast the knowledge and strategic vision acquired with their performance in a real market context, using technological tools. In the MIB, students participate in the Challenge, in which groups create and design an e-commerce from start to finish and launch it on the market, using a real marketing budget and billing real money.
We offer you several options to perform the MIB according to your needs. The master lasts for 9 months with a total of 450 hours on Friday evening and Saturday mornings. It is taught in Spanish, at a variety of session times and starts on October the 15th.
In addition, if for any personal or social reason of force majeure, face-to-face assistance is restricted, do not worry, all our headquarters comply with the recommended security measures against Covid and our classrooms are equipped with high-definition cameras and interactive screens that allow transition towards a hybrid classroom: a participatory and synchronous online option, which guarantees learning and interaction from the safety of your home.
Master in Digital Analytics (MDA) is a program that creates a bridge between business and data analysis with a three-fold vision: analytical, technological and business. This program is designed for professionals who want to become data translators with a focus on data management in the business environment, and who want to learn how to lead analytical projects and create business strategies under a data analysis and visualization approach. They are looking to gain experience in solving problems and business situations through analysis and information management, and wish to get certified professionals in the use of analytical tools (Google Analytics, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, SQL, R, Big Query, Tableau, etc).
MDA will help you discover the power of data. It unleashes the true value of data, extracting insights that organizations need in order to make smart business decisions and the perfect ally in a world of data-driven decisions.
We train future management and business data analysis professionals. The MDA provides the knowledge, technologies and key methodologies necessary to become an expert in this area of high professional demand by helping you to:
- Understand the value of the data in the digital age. There is no valid marketing or business decision that isn’t based on data.
- Develop an efficient and robust data model and KPIs capable of assisting with decision making.
- Mastering current technologies and tools for extracting, processing, modeling and visualizing data.
- Generate analytical thinking for the management of the company.
Some of its key points:
- Technology and digital business classes with top digital experts.
- Data analysis and management classes with the best international experts in the sector.
- Problem-based learning using real-life situations for handling data and tools
- Official certifications in Google Cloud, Google Analytics, Tableau, Amazon Web Services, and DAA (Digital Analytics Association).
- Backbone Project involving the comprehensive management of a real company’s data set, supervised and managed using agile methodologies. We’ll work with KPIs and data implementation, UX & content campaigns, and data & visualization.
- Unique and eminently practical methodology.
The master starts on October the 26th and classes are on weekdays from 7 pm to 10 pm.
If you´re interested, please see for more information about the Master in Internet Business here, and for the Master in Digital Analytics here.