#BHHSummit Panel Discussion – How Can Technologies Help Tackle Covid-19?
During the #BHHSummit on October 29, the first panel discussion will discuss “How Can Technologies Help Tackle Covid-19?”.
Many technological solutions have been used worldwide those past months to help tackle the Covid-19 pandemic whether to detect the 1st symptoms, track the virus, carry out tests or support the population in accessing and receiving healthcare or living through this unprecedented time. In this session, we will discuss the role played by technology those past months, the regulatory and privacy challenges associated as well as the consequences on the global healthcare systems and citizens looking at the future.
Experts will discuss how digital tools can help to tackle a pandemic:
- Roger Lim, Senior Policy Officer at the Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport of the Netherlands
- Sameer Pujari, World Health Organization
- Miguel Muñoz, Head of Business Development at Mediktor
- Dr. Jordi Serrano-Pons, Founder at EpidemiX
- Dr. Carolina Garcia-Vidal, Senior Specialist in Infectious Diseases Department at Hospital Clinic de Barcelona
The session will take place in the morning and it will be moderated by Helena Canadell.
Don’t miss it on October 29 and reserve your free ticket to the #BHHSummit here!