Apply now for the EIT Health Programme Start-ups Meet Pharma
The EIT Health Programme Start-ups Meet Pharma is a challenge-based acceleration programme connecting key pharma partners in Europe with startups at the forefront of technology innovation.
The programme invites startups developing solutions which impact both the Pharma industry and patients, to tackle a set of challenges in collaboration with top pharma partners. In 2021 they have partnered with five pharma companies: Abbott, Takeda, Amgen and BHH members Merck and AstraZeneca. Startups are invited to jointly address the challenges they face with operational products and services.
Challenges for 2021:
- Digital remote monitoring and support solutions for patients living with multiple sclerosis (in collaboration with Merck)
- Integrated care for chronic kidney disease patients (in collaboration with AstraZeneca)
- Facilitate patients’ identification/screening in clinical trials (in collaboration with Amgen)
- Digital and personalised health for adult ADHD (in collaboration with Takeda)
- Tools for monitoring loss of muscle, strength and/or physical function, to manage sarcopenia and frailty in the elderly (in collaboration with Abbott)
It’s an unique opportunity for startups to receive a tailored training programme, gain one-on-one access to pharma companies and develop relationships with key stakeholders and industry leaders in the area of interest. Past editions of the programme have proven to be very beneficial to former participants with many NDAs signed, clinical trials kicked-off and collaborative projects in the works.
Don’t hesitate and apply here before March 16, 2021! EIT Health also organizes two webinars aimed to provide a detailed overview of the programme, its timeline, and the application process on March 24 at 11am CET and March 9 at 12:00 PM CET. Interested? Sign up here!