TIRS: Meet investors and get the feedback you need to boost your project!
- Are you a researcher in the BioRegion of Catalonia, with an early stage medtech, diagnostics or digital health project almost ready to be transferred or invested in? Do you want to meet important investors and partners?
- Are you an investor, business angel, corporate or VC seeking an innovative project to join? Do you want to identify the technology with the most potential in the BioRegion?
If the answer is “yes”, join ‘The Investment Readiness Series. MedTech Edition’, the new program organized by Biocat and Barcelona Health Hub that brings together researchers and TTOs with VCs, corporates and business builders through speed-dating meetings.
How does it work?
- Through October 8: Register on the online platform for free and create your profile. If you are a researcher or TTO, explain what your project needs.
- September 20 – October 10: Book B2B meetings. If you are a Partner, send meeting requests to your selected projects.
- October 10 – October 14: Download your final schedule.
- October 13 and 14: Event Day held in hybrid format: Face-to-face bilateral meetings at Barcelona Health Hub (13/10) and virtual meetings (14/10).
Don’t miss this opportunity to find synergies that will help boost the most promising medtech and digital health research projects in the ecosystem!
Interested? Sign up here!