BHH member Parc Taulí Hospital Universitari will host the celebration of the 1st Taulí Health Artificial Intelligence Symposium on June 20 and 21. It’s an event in which the most prominent experts in Artificial Intelligence will explain how it’s currently used in medicine and what its future holds, while they present cases that are already being worked on.
Main topics to be discussed are:
- Do you know what knowledge need to have to integrate it into the health system?
- How can digitization be financed?
- How to manage the amount of data generated every day?
- What data protection laws must be complied with?
- What are the ethical rules?
- What is project management with AI?