Registration open for the 1st Pan-European Hospital & Healthcare Procurement Summit – #BHHMembersInitiatives
Taking place on 20-21 September 2022 at the Brussels Square Conference Centre, the HealthProc Summit is an ideal opportunity for hospital and healthcare procurement professionals to network, share best practices and hear from thought leaders in the healthcare procurement field.
The event will focus on the three central pillars of procurement: transparency, digitalisation and sustainability. More details about the Summit and the 2-day programme can be found on their website.
Don’t miss the opportunity to be part of the 1st Pan-European Hospital & Healthcare Procurement Summit! Delegates at this leading event will have the opportunity to:
- Discuss key issues faced by the healthcare procurement sector with international experts from hospitals and healthcare organisations, in conferences and round-table discussions
- Take part in workshops and find out more about the latest developments and opportunities in the procurement field and connect with your procurement peers
- Meet with the key players in the sector in the B2B exhibition area and schedule one-to-one meetings, thanks to our unique partnering platform which allows you to schedule meetings with the other attendees
In addition to workshops, an exclusive B2B exhibition area, regional focus sessions, engaging roundtable discussions and presentations from widely-respected keynote speakers, delegates will also be able to take part in the European Healthcare Procurement Awards 2022, which recognise excellence in the following three categories Digitalisation & Transparency, Sustainability and Innovation & Procurement Excellence.
Nominations for the awards are welcomed from organisations based in Europe which belong to any of the following categories:
- Hospitals (public and private)
- Care homes
- Group Procurement (Purchasing) Organisations / Central Purchasing Bodies
- Research Institutes & Academia
- Local Authorities
These awards recognise outstanding professional achievement in the procurement field. Furthermore, they inspire fellow procurement professionals, motivate individuals and teams, and help propel procurement into a more sustainable future by showcasing some of the most innovative, influential solutions and initiatives in the field. You can read more about the awards and the registration process on their website. Awards applications are open until 22 July 2022 and can be submitted here.
If you’re a European healthcare procurement professional, then don’t miss out on your chance to attend this exclusive event. Register HERE!