Join BHH member Universo’s event “Going Global LinkedIn Workshop” on Thursday, September 22 live at the BHH Headquarters! This workshop is all about LinkedIn techniques, tips and best practices for digital health companies looking to expand the global market attracting customers and investors. Explore with Yulia Reinshmidt, Universo CEO, LinkedIn and global business development expert, the hidden powers of the world’s largest professional network in the field of Go-to-Market strategies.
The event will cover topics such as:
- Presenting recent global market potential and marketing challenges and opportunities for digital health companies
- LinkedIn as a powerful tool for brand awareness and trust building
- LinkedIn as an effective way of approaching and engaging with potential leads
- The art of messaging on LinkedIn – learning from best practices
- Building and implementing a clear work plan with goals and key success factors
Sign up for free here! Please note, you can meet with the lecturer on the day of the meeting or the next day for paid personal work meetings, during which a specific set of goals and an initial work plan on LinkedIn will be built for your company.
Since space is limited, be sure to sign up now. The event will take place September 22 at 10hrs CET in the BHH Headquarters (Recinto Modernista, Sant Antoni Maria Claret 167, Barcelona). Don’t miss this opportunity!