CIMTI 2nd Call for Innovation 2022 – #BHHMembersInitiatives
BHH member CIMTI is looking for disruptive and innovative projects in the field of health and social care!
CIMTI Call for Innovation is aimed at proposals with multidisciplinary teams that offer solutions framed in medical-technological devices, in vitro diagnostics, and digital health.
After the evaluation process, 5 projects maximum will receive a wide range of services valued at 85.000€, which will accelerate the time-to-market of your product or service and will catalyse the process of entering the health system.
The services included in the CIMTI Impact program support include are:
- Personalized support from the CIMTI team of advisors: personalized monitoring and support in the conceptualization of the project
- Personalized technological advice for concept test execution and prototyping
- Personalized clinical advice and validation of the clinical need and clinic flow
- Personalized advice on the regulation of medical devices and CE marking
- Personalized market and business advice on competing solutions characterization, business model design, definition of value proposition, and protection of intangible assets
- Access to public health and social institutions for advice on the implementation of the project within the public system
- Personalized advice in search of public and private financing
- Personalized advice in communication and support in online and offline communication project strategies
- Access to CIMTI in Boston for advice regarding the US market
- Training days and personalized training
This call is opened for proposals that emerged from SISCAT entities, CERCA centres, companies or other entities arising from the Catalan health and social system.
Projects can apply at the CIMTI Call for Innovation until October 20th. More info HERE.