Join Boehringer-Ingelheim at 4YFN and discover: Boosting Digital Health – From challenges to innovative solutions
Attend the event and connect with a big pharma company and other relevant stakeholders to discuss how the emerging explosion of digital health is opening new opportunities to improve health outcomes and contribute to the sustainability of the health system.
BHH member Boehringer Ingelheim will host an event within the 4YFN on March 1st between 9:30hrs and 13:00hrs where two relevant fields in this area will be discussed and a networking activity will also take place:
- The creation of a health Data Lake
- Technology applied solutions to help predict, diagnose and treat a wide spectrum of diseases
Digital health has come here to stay and is significantly influencing healthcare delivery around the world. A sanitary data lake, predictive technologies, telemedicine… All these technologies have the potential to change the current paradigm of treatments in some pathologies by being able to combine medicines with digital services and treatments, even replace them. Regulatory authorities, including European Authorities and the FDA, recognize the potential of digital health and encourage such innovations. It is necessary to promote the transfer of technologies in real solutions that have a positive and sustainable impact on the system by all the stakeholders involved in this area.
If you are an eHealth focused start up and want to be a changemaker, register to this session at 4YFN and let’s talk about your proposals. At this side event, there wiull be lots of opportunities for generating debate and discussing these topics.
09:45 – 10:15 How does digital health impact people’s lives
10:15 – 10:55 Health Data Lake: Predictive medicine is closer
- Moderator: Julio Mayol
- Daniel Prieto Alhambra – MD MSc (Oxf) PhD Professor of Pharmaco- and Device Epidemiology Section Head, Health Data Sciences, Botnar Research Centre
- Eva Aurin – Gerente eHealth Telefónica y Experta en Innovación en Salud
- Josep Maria Martorell – Associate Director at Barcelona Supercomputing Center (TBC)
10:55 – 11:10 Coffee Break
11:10 – 11:50 Digital Health: Transforming technology in value-based solutions in healthcare
- Moderator: Julio Mayol
- Xavier Palomer – Founder Amelia Virtual Care
- Luis Badrinas – Chief Executive Officer Barcelona Health Hub
- Christoph Brabandt – Head of BI X Ideation & Scouting Chapter
11:50 – 12:00 Closure
12:00 – 13:00 Networking Activity