Open call for Disrupt Me, the innovation programme of EIT Hub Israel – #BHHMembersInitiatives
As businesses are constantly changing and our work lives will be transformed by AI and chatGPT in the near future, some things are here to stay. Open innovation has been proven to reduce costs, increase profitability, and shorten product development times. More than half of corporates shift from traditional R&D to OI.
BHH partner EIT Hub Israel is proud to share the 2023 open call for the flagship programme: 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐫𝐮𝐩𝐭 𝐌𝐞! With a straightforward innovation process tailored to European Corporates’ needs and based on practical experience, corporates can take their open innovation efforts further than ever before.
The tailor-made journey includes:
- Open Innovation strategy formulation
- Extensive scouting opportunities across the Israeli market
- PoC & implementation support for successful projects
- Immersion & deep dive into the Israeli start-up Nation
Companies with the following criteria can apply:
- Corporates based in an EU member state or Horizon Europe Associated countries.
- More than 500 employees, and/or €80M annual revenue.
- A dedicated senior project manager in an innovation-related role.
More than ten PoCs and implementations have already been completed with corporates such as Novo Nordisk, Orpea, and more. EIT Hub Israel is working with the official’s local Healthcare communities and has a reach to more than +1000 healthcare startups in the ecosystem.
For more information & registration, please see here. For any questions, you can contact email@example.com directly.