Are you interested in learning more about interoperability and remote patient monitoring?
Join BHH member HumanITcare for their next webinar “Digital health solutions in remote patient monitoring: Experiences, use cases & outcomes”, on May 2nd at 18:00h CEST where they will cover everything you want to know.
During the webinar, they will delve into digital health and remote patient monitoring with their expert speakers:
- Dr. Josep Brugada, PhD. Professor of cardiology. Hospital Clinic. University of Barcelona. Former president of the European Heart Rhythm Association & Medical Advisor at HumanITcare.
- Dr. Jordi Piera, PhD. Director of the Digital Health Strategy Office.
- Unai Sánchez. CTO & Co-founder of HumanITcare.
By attending the webinar, you’ll be able to know everything related to:
- Benefits from APIs in digital health partnerships: APIs can enable seamless communication and data exchange between different systems and applications.
- Interoperation in healthcare systems: healthcare interoperability standards and how API’s are the solution to the current challenges.
- Security & privacy considerations: ensuring that sensitive patient data is securely transmitted and accessed.
- Future of digital health partners: scalability, automatization, cost reduction, and more.
Don’t miss out on this valuable opportunity to hear about expert experiences, use cases, outcomes and opinions in digital health and remote patient monitoring. Register now HERE.