BHH member Perdigó is looking for a Biomedical Engineering student who is highly motivated to learn and contribute to projects alongside their Medical Devices team!
Perdigó is a technology development consultancy based in the Barcelona area. They work on medical products and technology with our clients to change people’s lives. Projects there are diverse: from blue sky innovation to ‘fast-tracked to market’ developments; digital and hardware; client-funded and self-started.
To start with, you would work on the following:
- Contribute to compiling the technical file of a Medical Device
- Define user and technical requirements, considering performance, safety and regulations
- Contribute to risk management activities
- Search and apply the medical regulation applicable to each project
- Take part in the verification and validation tests
- Communicate your work in a multidisciplinary environment where the status quo is challenged continuously
They are looking for applicants that meet the following requirements:
- Biomedical engineering student eligible for an internship agreement
- Driven to change people’s lives through medical technologies
- Responsible and result oriented; professional and ambitious
- Professional competence in English
- Based or willing to be based in Barcelona
- Knowledge or experience of the medical device or healthcare markets is a plus
- Understanding of the MDR and other relevant regulations or standards is a plus
- A paid internship opportunity with great career potential
- A steep learning curve
- Working alongside fresh, experienced and entrepreneurial team members
If you think you’re a match and would like to work with Perdigó, please send them an e-mail. Quote the reference “20230616 Biomedical engineering internship”, attach your CV, and let them know your availability for an interview.
Discover more about the company HERE.