The 1st Pan-European Hospital and Healthcare Procurement Summit takes place on 20-21 September 2022 in Brussels. The summit will be presented in four languages: French, German, English and Spanish and it is an ideal opportunity to meet, hear from and network with leading professionals from the hospital and healthcare procurement sector.
In addition to presentations from respected speakers, networking opportunities will include:
- B2B exhibition area: the perfect platform for informal networking. You’ll have the opportunity to spend time with hospital and healthcare solution providers from the industry as well as representatives from Europe’s most promising SME’s, who will be presenting innovative solutions to problems faced by procurers in the field of health care
- Speed dating: an organised, professional matchmaking event which joins suppliers and buyers from the hospital and healthcare sectors, greatly expanding your professional network in a short space of time
- Hands-on workshop sessions: bringing together procurement colleagues from around Europe, these sessions provide an opportunity to discuss the current issues facing the procurement industry and workshop solutions with the best and brightest in the field
- Networking platform: become a part of our community platform, where you will be able to connect, network, set-up meetings and collaborate with other delegates and speakers before, during and after the event.
- Cocktail event: taking place on the first night of the conference, this informal meet-and-greet is the perfect opportunity to meet industry peers in a relaxed and casual atmosphere, have a little fun and perhaps make a few friends along the way.