Apply for the Daniel Bravo Grants 2024
The Daniel Bravo Andreu Private Foundation has opened its 2024 call for grants for short stays abroad in biomedical research at prestigious North American or European centres, with the following aims:
- To carry out basic and/or clinical cardiovascular research that does not have the main purpose of studying drugs.
- To develop or acquire new cardiovascular imaging techniques to improve research and clinical practice.
- To research innovative digital health solutions linked to cardiology that would help improve medical care and/or empower patients.
Applicants must strive to make an impact in at least two of these areas:
- Personal and professional impact
- Impact on the home group
- Impact on biomedical research in Catalonia
It will be considered a plus if the stay, among other goals, seeks to qualify the applicant for International Distinction on their doctorate degree.
It's aimed for researchers at universities or public administrations (hospitals and research centres) who have an undergraduate or doctorate degree and are doing research in any field in Catalonia. The destination country includes leading centres in their field in North America or Europe and its duration can be minimum 3 months and maximum 9 months.
Each grant comes with a €3,000 gross monthly stipend, in addition to travel expenses. Grant recipients will use these funds to pay for their stay, medical insurance and living expenses during the grant period.
Submission of applications
The call will be open until March 18th, 2024 and the resolution will be made public on their website in May 2024.
To apply for the grants, interested researchers must fill in their personal data and project details on a form and attach three letters, as required in the rules for the 2024 call, in PDF format (letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and letter of pre-acceptance), before the deadline.
More information HERE.