Empowering Healthcare: the potencial of Public-Private Partnerships in Digital Health Transformation
Don't miss the webinar 'Empowering Healthcare: the potencial of Public-Private Partnerships in Digital Health Transformation' organized by the Digital Health Validation Center within the framework of the Barcelona Heaolth Innovation Week by BHH partner Biocat.
Exploring how public-private partnerships are driving digital transformation in the healthcare sector. They will highlight the impactfull initiatives in co-creation and clinical validation addressing the challenges of implementation. The webinar will be centered around the collaborative of industry leaders as pharma, innovation agency, hospital and innovation hub.
Join next February 15th at 12 hrs online to hear speakers:
- Oscar Garcia-Esquirol, Vice-President & Chief Medical Officer at Barcelona Health Hub
- Ignasi Clos, Co-Founder & Managing Partner at SDLI
- Diego Herrera, Director, Clinical Data & Digital Innovation at Almirall, and Mayely Sanchez, Senior Digital Data Scientist, R&D at Almirall
- Mar Gomis, Director of the Digital Health Validation Center at Hospital de la Santa Creu i de Sant Pau
- Eva Vilarrasa, Medical Adjunct at Dermatology Department at Hospital de la Santa Creu i de Sant Pau
- Moderator: Aline Noizet, Founder at Digital Health Connector
Tune in for the webinar HERE.