Let’s welcome the new BHH Ambassadors
Barcelona Health Hub is proud to start the new year with brand new BHH Ambassadors!
The Ambassadors are highly renowned experts in healthcare and are committed to help BHH advance innovation in the health sector. BHH has gathered highly influential personalities who will boost BHH as an international reference hub in digital health.
- Adrià Comella, Managing Director of the Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau
- Antoni Esteve, President of AdSalutem Institut
- Carlos Nueno, International President of Teladoc
- Carmen González, Vice President of Huawei
- Elena Flores, AXA Health Director of Axa Salud
- Joan Comella, Director Research, Innovation and Learning of the Hospital Sant Joan De Déu
- Josep Sanfeliu, Managing Partner and Co-Founder of Asabys Partners
- Maria José Alvarez, General Director GCO Ventures of Catalana Occidente
- Nuria Pastor, CEO of humanITcare
- Olga Insua, General Manager of Angelini Pharma
- Xavier Palomer, CGO of XRHealth
These powerhouses in healthcare will help Barcelona Health Hub to improve healthcare, boost innovation and push forward the digital transformation.